green ribbon background

Thursday, January 13, 2011

Mom playing Wii...

For the first time! This is adorable...



This is at Andrea's birthday party in November 2010. Mom, Dad, Andrea, Eric, and some of their friends came over to our place.

I recently got a Wii game all for myself. I know, I'm so excited. I'm not usually a video game person, but I really wanted a way to exercise without simply going running or going to the gym. I really love to dance, and I've been wanting to find a dance class or something, but they cost money, and you have to drag yourself out in the cold, yada yada yada. So instead I bought Just Dance (version 2) - it's so much fun!!

This is my absolute favorite song on there, and it's a blast. It's just so much fun to sing along to while you rock out:

No comments:

Post a Comment